As our Field Service Engineer your role will be to inspect, service, repair and install the equipment of TAG Medical customers base within a defined geographical region.
Key Responsibilities of our Field Service Engineer:
- Repair of general medical/care equipment
- The ability to fault find and diagnose problems with a large variety of healthcare associated equipment
- Take technical responsibility for work completed ensuring that quality standards are met
- Completion of mandatory tests to equipment after repair/installation
- Assistance with routine service work to the customers of TAG Medical
- To maintain and improve customer service through quality on-time delivery of services
- Assisting customers with advice in all areas of engineering, equipment performance and regulatory compliance
- Take responsibility for health and safety in the work place and risk assessing possible hazards
What we're looking for in our Field Service Engineer:
- Previous experience of installing, servicing and repairing medical and or care equipment
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience of operating in a field engineer role
- Experience of working in the care, medical or other healthcare sectors is preferable
- Ability to communicate well and confidently with customers and colleagues
- Well-presented and able to deliver exceptional service, manage and build relationships and possess first class presentation and communication skills
- Excellent Customer care and time management skills
- Spare parts knowledge
- Electronics or Electro/Mechanical Qualification is desirable
Driving Licence Required as will be required to drive as part of the role.
If you would like to join our team as our new Field Service Engineer then please click "apply" today don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
Due to volume of applications expected for this role, if you do not hear from please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.