Key Responsibilities of our Engineering Customer Support Advisor:
- Being first point of contact for engineering support to our customers on incoming phone calls.
- Efficient time and geographical management of engineers scheduling diary.
- Raise breakdown cases on the Microsoft CRM system, assign to an engineer and keep customer updated. Follow any customer enquiry through to conclusion.
- Schedule in planned maintenance service work to ensure customer equipment is kept compliant to guidance and manufacturer's standards.
- Building clients relationships and providing quality care and customer satisfaction.
- Being commercially driven working to service group KPI targets in terms of revenue, attendance to breakdowns and communication levels to customers.
- Respond knowledgeably to questions or queries from existing and future customers on our product and service offering.
- Working with business to business relationships primarily in the dental marketplace.
Essential Skills we're looking for in our Engineering Customer Support Advisor:
- Experience of working in a call handling environment, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Excellent telephone manner with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisation, co-ordination, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and manage clients issues and expectations suitably.
- Ability to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage high volume workload but remain focused.
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
- Proficient IT skills.
Previous experience in a similar scheduling role is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. What is more important is that you have excellent customer service skills, are diligent and can work as part of a team driven to meet your objectives.