Key Responsibilities of our Digital Sales Consultant:
- Managing the growth for Scotland and London for digital, cadcam and imaging equipment
- Sales of digital imaging products in Scotland and London .
- To work with suppliers and manufacturers of digital imaging products, equipment and materials to ensure that our customers are provided with and trained on a comprehensive range of imaging products.
- To provide training and support for Clinicians, practice teams, and our internal sales teams on digital imaging products within the south eastern territory.
- To analyse and manage the impact of digital sales, training and marketing activities in the designated territory, within the context of agreed targets.
- Establish relationships with key external influencers within the digital dental community and leverage those relationships to the advantage of the Company. Such activities to encompass key opinion leader events, manufacturer support, exhibitions, seminars and any other events that the Company deems appropriate.
- Building the sales pipeline to achieve pre-set sales targets.
- Updating leads, and areas plans on a weekly basis. Ensuring that the CRM system is updated daily.
- Managing the process of sales through to installation with the digital support team
What we're looking for in our Digital Sales Consultant:
- Previous experience in digital workflows, digital x rays and Cad Cam
- Background in dental equipment or as a dental technician
- HNC/HND qualification in dental technology preferred
- UK Nursing qualification advantageous
- Understands the relationship between dental practices, labs and suppliers.
- Experienced in sales and customer support.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm in the forward transition towards the future of dentistry.
- Ability to demonstrate software to a high level
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to form excellent working relationships with customers of varying levels of experience, professional standing and seniority.
- Driving licence essential to be able to travel to visit customers, other stakeholders, etc
If you would like to join our team as our Digital Sales Consultant then please click ˜apply" today don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!